Sunday, April 14, 2013

2 Timothy 1:7 Healing Scripture

Photo by: Steppinstars

2 Timothy 1:7

 


For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

My thoughts: This scripture tells us a lot in just a few words. I don’t know about you, but on the days where I have worries or troubles, pain hits my body. My back hurts more, my neck crackles and pops, even my teeth throb. But on those days when I don’t allow stress to enter me, my body feels healthier. I know it is hard not to have fear when your finances are leaving you stranded. You may be having family problems or a natural disaster has wiped out your home, farm, crops, or business. If we can learn to rely on God more and stress less, our minds and bodies could heal. So, the next time disaster strikes, just remind yourself that God is in control. He has given us a spirit of power, love and a sound mind.  With those three things, we can enjoy life more. No matter what the devil takes, God can replace. 




No comments:

Post a Comment