Sunday, April 21, 2013

Exodus 23:25-30 Healing Scriptures

Photo by:  Hans

Exodus 23:25-30

25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
27 I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.
28 And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee.
29 I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.
30 By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.

My thoughts: The Lord God tells us that if we serve Him, He will bless our bread, water and we will not be sick.  I believe that we really need to rely on this verse.  Without God blessing our food and water, we will become a sick nation.  Our food is being poisoned with preservatives, BHT, insecticides, pesticides, artificial dyes, artificial sugar and GMO.  Our water is being poisoned by pollution, fluoride, fertilizer chemicals.  The more we turn away from God, the more sickness that come on us. Look at the explosion of doctors and hospitals.  They seem to be popping up on every street corner. When I was growing up, people were rarely sick. Now most of my friends are going to the doctor and taking pills.  Some take so many pills that they rattle when they walk.  The pills are man-made out of synthetic substances that cause more health problems than it cures.  We really need to return back to God before it is too late.   

No comments:

Post a Comment