Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Proverbs 4:20-22 Healing Scripture




Photo by:tpsdave

Proverbs 4:20-22

20 My son, give attention to my words;
Incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your eyes;
Keep them in the midst of your heart;
22 For they are life to those who find them,
And health to all their flesh.

My thoughts: It seems harder to find the time to incline our ears to the Word of God. However, it says right here to hear what He has said and never let them go. I know that we can’t constantly be reading the Bible, but we can talk with God through the day. Even though he knows our plans and what we need, God still likes to be included.  So the next time you are going to work, waiting in line, or driving have a chat with God. You don’t have to do it aloud, but in your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment