Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Galatians 3:13-14 Healing Scriptures

Photo by: tpsdave



13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

My thoughts: Tonight I am listening to uplifting music that heals my body and causes my soul to sing with praises to Father God.  Have you ever listened to the Newsboys?  Their songs are centered around the word of God. 
 I have included a collection of YouTube videos by the Newsboys. Vitaly Eve. The song,  "Blessed by Your Name" will help you with healing.  Even though the group has gone through some changes, their message never changes.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment